Bonnard - Nude Woman With Black Stockings, c1900 - Hand Painted Oil Paintings Reproduction
Art Name: Nude Woman With Black Stockings, c1900
Artist: Pierre Bonnard
Pierre Bonnard (1867 - 1947) was a French painter, illustrator, and printmaker, known especially for the stylized decorative qualities of his paintings and his bold use of color. He was a founding member of the Post-Impressionist group of avant-garde painters Les Nabis, and his early work was strongly influenced by the work of Paul Gauguin, and the prints of Hokusai and other Japanese artists. He was a leading figure in the transition from impressionism to modernism. He painted landscapes, urban scenes, portraits and intimate domestic scenes, where the backgrounds, colors and painting style usually took precedence over the subject.
Periods: Post-Impressionism, Modern Art, Les Nabis, Intimism
To see more artworks by this artist, please click here.
- This oil paintings on canvas is handpainted by the skilled painter who specializes in famous paintings reproductions. The painter recreates not only the exact details of the original paintings, but also the style and technique of the master.
- The canvas paintings is recreated in museum quality. Excellent wall decoration for living room, bedroom, kitchen, office, hotel...
- Front paintings size is as mentioned, plus each edge with 5cm(approx. 2 inch) white margin. WITHOUT stretcher nor frame. Rolled for delivery.
- Process time for this painting is 10-15 working days after the payment. Photos of the real paintings will be sent to the buyer for approval when the painting process completes.
- The final paintings will NOT be cracked, and looks a little brighter than the image. We don't make the paintings look too old, by default. If you would need the paintings look old / cracked, please contact us BEFORE purchasing.
- Due to the 100% hand-painted reason, real paintings may have subtle differences from the displayed image.
- If you need a different size or a different design, please contact us.